Child Care Program
The Child Care Program at Holy Trinity is being provided to assist our school families with physical, educational, and social support in a Christian environment beyond school hours.
- Homework Assistance will be provided on a daily basis.
- Educational Learning games will be provided as appropriate.
- Games and Free Play will be scheduled as appropriate.
- Physical Activities will be provided as appropriate.
- Creative activities will be provided as appropriate.
Admission and Fee Policy
Children of any race, color, national or ethnic origin can be admitted provided we can meet the needs of that child.
There will be a $25.00 nonrefundable registration fee per family per school year.
$5.00 per hour prescheduled
$6.00 per hour drop-in
See the Child Care Tuition & Fees page for more information on summer care.
Payments may be remitted by mail to the school or in person to the director or caregiver. Please make checks payable to Holy Trinity Lutheran School.